Before registering, please note the following policies adopted by the Masonic Spring Workshop Planning Committee:
- 2013 Registration fees have been set by the Committee to reflect our increase in costs.
|2013 rates set by the committee are:
|Single with Spouse
||$250 includes Lunch and Banquet
|Upgrade (Single or Double) to Loft or Family Suite in addition to registration = $220 additional for the weekend.
- Registrations (except Day Use) received and paid for by 31 December 2012 are eligible for a Discount of $25 off the full cost of 2013 Registration fees.
- Obtain a Great Rate for Eight. Register and pay for eight Brethren all together (any combination of rooms) on or before 31 December 2012 and get a total discount of $40 each off the full cost of 2013 Registration fees. Submit all forms and payments together or apply to the Secretary for details. Forms available from the Secretary or here.
- No discounts for registrations after 31 December 2012.
- Registration and meal ticket fees include all taxes and gratuities, but do not include room service, incidentals charged to your room, nor bar service.
- All registrations received and paid for by 23 59 h on the First day of March 2013 shall be eligible for the Earlybird Draw — a weekend accommodation for two at the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis.
- The following refund policy has been adopted by the Committee:
|Prior to event
|90 days or More
||26/01/2013 or earlier
||Full less $25 Processing
|60 to 89 Days
|30 to 59 Days
|0 to 29 Days
Completing and submitting any registration form indicates agreement with these policies.
Here's how to register —
- You may Register Online and pay with your credit card.
Please note: your credit card MAY provide you with cancellation insurance.
- You may download an e-mail registration form to copy into an e-mail message. Replace the information in the Square Brackets with your registration data and send to the Secretary of the Workshop. There is also provision to add your Credit Card Information.
- You may download a PDF Registration Form which you can fill out and mail, fax, or scan and e-mail to the Secretary of the Workshop. The address and numbers are on the form.
Are you looking for a Hospitality Room?
Some Lodges, Districts or Groups may wish to secure a room as a Hospitality Room (which saves cluttering up your sleeping quarters). The Workshop can make arrangements with the hotel for you to have access to a suite, such as 3004, for one night or two. Contact the Secretary (403-274-0563; firstname.lastname@example.org) for pricing and to make arrangements.